PolySpec® IMO UltraLite TG is an ultra-lightweight waterborne zero VOC epoxy underlayment designed to smooth and fair decks prior to finish flooring, without adding substantial weight to a marine vessel or structure. This system is trowel applied to desired thickness and is approved for virtually any wet or dry spaces. IMO UltraLite TG is completely approved with an epoxy bond and seal coat, which provides the finished system with superior adhesion and water-resistant properties.
In addition to this system’s benefits as an underlayment, IMO UltraLite TG exhibits excellent thermal, sound, and vibration dampening characteristics. These measurable properties provide vessel owners with greater flexibility when specifying and defining internal comfort levels for marine vessel occupants and passengers.
IMO testing successfully completed. Awaiting IMO Coast Guard approval numbers.
- As an underlayment for wet or dry spaces
- Berthing areas
- Extended overcoat and application times, which ease application schedules
- No shrinkage, when applied at any thickness
- Excellent compatibility with virtually all epoxy primer systems
- Greater tolerance in areas of low humidity
- Zero VOC: safe for environment, installers, and occupants
- Absence of hazardous solvents
- Easy to repair
- Tenacious bond to substrate
- Good compressive strength
- Excellent flexural strength