PolySpec® LITE LATEX is a latex modified cement compound mixed with dry components to produce a versatile underlayment that bonds well to clean substrates without the aid of mechanical fasteners. It provides a strong, level, and seamless surface for finished deck coverings to adhere to.
LITE LATEX has been approved as meeting parts 2 and 6 of Annex 1 of the IMO Fire Testing Procedures Code. PolySpec® LITE LATEX is listed on the Federal Government’s Qualified Products List under MIL-D-3135 Type II, Class I.
Coast Guard Approval Number 164.106/30/0
- Leveling and fairing uneven floors and welds
- Ramp between floors of different elevations, creating a pitch to drain
- Underlayment for resilient flooring, vinyl, ceramic tile, carpet and other flooring materials
- Zero VOC’s, very low odor
- Can be feather-edged
- Produces a smooth finish
- Compatible with most adhesives