PolySpec® MMP Primer is a low viscosity, 100% solids, high build, epoxy primer designed for use under TuffRez® Coating systems or where a high build primer is needed. This primer enhances adhesion by penetrating into the concrete substrate and helps reduce bubbling and pinholes that may occur when coating porous surfaces with high build coatings. PolySpec® Moisture Mitigating Primer is formulated to prevent moisture related disbondment of non-permeable resinous systems.
- Use when moisture readings are less than 15 lbs, as measured by ASTM F1869 or less than 97% relative humidity as measured by ASTM F2170.
- To be used for open and porous substrates
- Penetrate and seal for scarified, shot blasted, or sandblasted concrete.
- Moisture insensitive to 15 lbs or 97% RH
- 100% Solids formulation eliminates solvent odors
- Low viscosity formulation penetrates and seals concrete pores.
- Covers rough surfaces to provide superior seal and adhesion